The Power of Horsetail EquisetumReuma Art
Horsetail is a member of the Equisetaceae family; the sole survivor of a line of plants going back three hundred million years. The name “horsetail”, often used for the entire group, arose because the branched species somewhat resemble a horse’s tail, The Chinese use it to cool fevers and as a remedy for eye inflammations such as conjunctivitis and corneal disorders, dysentery, flu, swellings and hemorrhoids. Here are some facts that support The Power of Horsetail Equisetum.
The Power of Horsetail Equisetum
Horsetail is a plant that contains the mineral silicon (silica), the most generous quantities from medicinal plants. It also contains potassium, calcium and aluminum salts. Therefore, it is a helpful natural alternative to anyone who suffers from osteoporosis, Osteopenia, or bone thinning.
Uses of Equisetum Traditional medicine
In folk medicine they used the dried plant to stop bleeding, arthritis, accelerate healing of bone fractures and dislocations. Another use was to treat kidney problems such as kidney stones. Today, it’s has the ability to hone cognitive skills and mental acuity.
Medical benefits of horse tail plant:
- Strengthens hair and useful as a treatment for hair loss and baldness.
- Dry Hair Conditioner and Split Ends.
- Excellent for dandruff problems.
- Surprisingly, it increases urine production.
- Recommended prostatic enlargement and other prostate problems.
- Recommended for ulcers or stones in the urinary system and kidneys.
- Good ointment for burns, sprains and fractures.
- Because it is rich in mineral silicon (silica) effective Osteopenia and osteoporosis problems.
- Equisetum helpful broken or chipped nails.
- Equisetum helps with upper respiratory problems or Bronchiolitis.
- Additionally, it is effective in curing gingivitis.
- Also, in folk medicine it is used to treat edema and frostbite.
- Effective healing problems and skin diseases like acne and wrinkles and fine lines and skin rash.
Recommended Doses of Horsetail
Internal use is allowed up to 6 grams per day of horsetail. When it comes to its brew tea, it’s good to drink half a cup three times a day. When using tincture of the plant it can take it up to 4 ml three times a day. Recent research in Russia has apparently demonstrated that horsetail is effective in removing lead accumulations in the body.
The Most Effective Natural Supplements
We hope you enjoyed this blog on The Power of Horsetail Equisetum. For more blogs on Health and Managing joint discomfort Click Here. Reuma-Art X Strength Joint Mobility & Flexibility assists you in balancing the body’s inflammatory response. Our natural supplement has notably improved the lives of our customers for many years. Therefore, buy Reuma-Art today!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook for more updates.